1 cup fresh kale greens
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/4 Hass Avocado
1 scoop vanilla whey isolate
Blend in blender with crushed ice for desired consistency.
Nutrition in whole smoothie(meal):
10g Total Fat
Nutrition in 1/2 smoothie(snack):
5g Total Fat
• One cup provides 3 grams of protein and 2.5 grams of fiber (which helps manage blood sugar and makes you feel full).
• Vitamins A, C, and K
• Folate, a B vitamin that’s key for brain development.
• Alpha-linolenic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid.
• Lutein and zeaxanthin, protect against macular degeneration and cataracts.
• Minerals including phosphorus, potassium, calcium, and zinc.
• One cup provides 4 grams of fiber
• Vitamins C and K
• Manganese, for healthy bones and regulating metabolism.
• High in antioxidants that protect our bodies from damage by free radicals.
• Contain anti-adhesives which help prevent bacteria like E. coli from binding to the wall of the bladder.
• One ounce provides 2 grams of fiber and contains healthy monounsaturated fats.
• Vitamins A, D, E, and K
• Lutein, a carotenoid that works as an antioxidant and helps protect against eye disease.
• Folate, helps produce and maintain new cells.
• Potassium, for strong bones and heart health.